|||| 8 - 15 nov 2014 ||||
On The Block
Black will rule the board
Download links (see about for more)
Shoot the block, create some art, don't get stuck!
The result that's called "On The Block", is a hectic art creator.
I wanted to try make something minimalistic since I knew I didn't had a lot of time (about 24 hours or so).
- Get the highest score possible.
- Get points by shooting blocks that are getting filled.
- Once a block is full, you can't shoot it anymore and it will your movement.
- The less full a block is, the more points you'll get.
- If you shoot a empty block, a colored one or one that's completely filled, a new block will start to fill instantly.
- The game ends if all blocks are full (colored or black) or ones the time runs out.
- Playing a higher diffeculty will grant you more points per kill.
- Arrow keys to move.
- Spacebar to shoot.
- R to reset.
(Xbox360 controller supported as well)
The game is best played in the started resolution but you can alter the size of the window by dragging the borders.