Not much of an FPS at all, but that's alright. Was aiming for a sort of first-person Super Hexagon, fairly pleased with how it turned out. Didn't have time to create many levels, and not sure about the balancing, but oh well.
- Each time you play you get 3 chances in the same tunnel
- Arrow keys to move, hold the keys to move onto the wall and leave lines
- Slide across a line to speed up
- Your score is based on your final run - how far you got and how fast you got there
- There's a high score board
Music by Pfrequency