|||| 8 - 15 nov 2014 ||||
Day 3: Light play with different bullets
As I played with bullets with a light attached yesterday I though of some neat ideas to play with those some more.
I really like how moving lights bring a scene to life so I decided to make my game about playing with different kind of lights.
So far I got 6 light-ideas, of which I've implemented 4.5 already.
* White: Basic pain-bringer
* Red: Explode in pain-bringerkids
* Green: Sticky glowsticks
* Orange: Bright flair that slowly falls after ignition
* Purple: (50% implemented) Scout with camera
* Blue: (no work done yet) Some powersource, used in some kind of puzzel mechanic.
Work of today:
- Implementing different bulletes.
- Static enemies that can die and drop pickup-able bullets of different types.
- Inventory (only behind the scenes so far, might need interface).
- Improved ammo display on gun (still somewhat wip).
I might post a video later to show my progress in action :)